Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Artisan Bread Making for Two at the Smart School of CookeryCode: PTSSAB SP1 9 month validity 3 locations 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Artisan Bread Making for Two at the Smart School of Cookery
Add to Basket
Channel your inner pâtissier with this Artisan Bread Making for Two at Ann's Smart School of Cookery.
In this fantastic 2 hour masterclass, you’ll be learning the secrets of owner Ann Hood’s unique way of making bread with all types of flour. There’s no kneading involved, just fabulous bread in no time at all. The two of you will be making a selection from the likes of focaccia, pizza, chocolate brioche rolls with hot chocolate sauce, and dough sticks with sweet chili sauce.
Along the way, your expert tutor will let you in on tips and tricks of the trade from professional chefs; so rest assured, you’ll leave with plenty of knowledge to replicate the magic in your own kitchen.
- Artisan Bread Making for Two at Ann's Smart School of Cookery
- 2 hour cookery class with an expert tutor
- Discover a unique way to make bread – without kneading
- Create a delicious selection, from the likes of pizza, dough sticks and walnut and raisin bread
- Learn tips and tricks of the trade from professional chefs
- Choice of three venues
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival at Ann's Smart School of Cookery, you’ll join the rest of your group and the expert chef who’ll be leading the class. You’ll start by getting kitted out in your aprons, before embarking on your delicious culinary adventure.
The two of you will learn Ann's Smart School of Cookery's unique way of making bread with all types of flour. You’ll make a selection of varied breads and treats, with everything from flat breads to walnut and raisin bread possible to arise. You’ll learn plenty of tips along the way that you’ll be able to use in the future back at home.
All menus are samples and will be as advertised on the timetable for the day chosen. All classes will be a mix of demonstrations as well as participating in small groups with a chef to ensure maximum knowledge is gained.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 18
- The supplier regrets that a nut-free environment cannot be guaranteed in all situations
- Please advise of any allergies at the time of booking. A list of allergens is provided on the booking form. Therefore, it is essential that you make the supplier aware at the time of booking, so that you can be catered for. Last minute notifications may not be possible
- You will be asked to ensure you wash your hands prior to preparing food. Gloves are provided if handling poultry. Please note on the booking form if you have any latex allergies
- Please note: vouchers cannot be used for private hen/stag or any other private event
- Spectators are not permitted
- There is no disabled/wheelchair access at the Windsor location, due to it being a listed building with no lifts
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
Your voucher is valid for nine months from the date of issue. It is essential that you book and take your experience before this date.
This experience is available on selected dates throughout the year.
There will be a maximum of 20 participants in each group.
Timetables are published eight weeks in advance. Therefore, we recommend you book at least eight weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
You should allow approximately 2 hours for the whole experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.