Previous Page Breadcrumbs
4* London Weekday Stay with Theatre Tickets for TwoCode: PTHB4W 9 month validity 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
4* London Weekday Stay with Theatre Tickets for Two
Add to Basket
There’s nothing more ‘London’ than a trip to the West End to see one of the city’s top performances, and it’s extra special when it’s shared. With this 4* London Weekday Stay with Theatre Tickets for Two, the excitement begins from before the house lights go down, to well after the final curtain closes.
London’s West End has always got some of the best shows around, and you can take your pick from plenty. After your glittering theatre experience, you can make your leisurely way to a 4* hotel for the night.
In the morning you’ll be treated to a delicious continental breakfast for two to set you up for whatever the day ahead has in store.
- One night stay in a 4* London hotel for two
- Continental breakfast for two
- Two top priced tickets for a West End show
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
You and your guest will be free to check into your hotel from around 14.00 on your chosen afternoon. You will receive two top-priced tickets to your choice of West End Show, subject to availability, and be free to make your own way to the venue in your own time.
After the show you can extend your evening out for as long as you like before returning to the hotel for the night. Enjoy a continental breakfast the next morning before completing your stay.
All shows are subject to availability and exclusion periods, these can include some school holidays. Please note that participating shows are subject to change without notice.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 18
- The theatres welcome wheelchair users, however the supplier must allocate patrons who require wheelchair access in specific areas as indicated by the theatre according to their health and safety policy, and independently of the general allocations available for this experience
- Allocated seats will be the top priced available at the time of booking. These are normally located in the Stalls, Dress Circle or Royal Circle areas, depending on the show and availability for your chosen night
- The experience content and restrictions may vary according to location
The experience can be booked Monday to Thursday but may not be available to book during the school holidays, Public or bank holidays. Please check with Supplier at time of booking for availability - occasional Fridays may be available.
The current availability for the shows is as follows:
Everybody's Talking About Jamie (Mon to Thu evening) - available until 25 January 2020
The Mousetrap (Mon to Fri eve, Thu mat) - available until 28 March 2020
School of Rock (Mon, Wed, Thu eve, Thu mat) - available until 5 January 2020
Wicked (Mon to Fri eve, Wed mat) - available until 31 March 2020
The Woman in Black (Tue to Thu eve, Tue and Thu mat) - available until 17 November 2019
Thriller Live (Tue to Fri and Sun eve, Sat and Sun mat) - available until 31 March 2020
Witness for the Prosecution (Tue to Thu eve, Thu mat) - available until 29 March 2020
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability. All bookings are subject to availability.
The theatre break is for one night. Check in time is generally 14.00 on the day of arrival and check out by 11.00 the following morning.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
- Two Night Edinburgh City Break with Dinner and History of Whisky Tour for Two£338.00
- Two Night Scottish Break with Dinner for Two at Dunalastair Hotel Suites£349.00
- Five Night Dublin Culture Break for Two£999.00
- Sights of London Two Night Break with View from The Shard, River Cruise and Dinner with Fizz for TwoSave 16% £534.55 £449.00