Previous Page Breadcrumbs
30 minute Spitfire Flight SimulatorCode: PFSS30 9 month validity Tyne and Wear - Newcastle upon Tyne 1 person
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
30 minute Spitfire Flight Simulator
Add to Basket
Step back in time and discover yourself behind the controls of World War II’s most famous fighter aircraft, with this 30 Minute Spitfire Flight Simulator. Dazzlingly realistic, your simulator experience takes place in the full-size cockpit, where you can choose between a 200-degree external projector screen or a Virtual Reality headset.
It’s up to you how you want to enjoy your experience, whether that’s enjoying the sights as you fly over the white cliffs of Dover, or shooting down enemies in an enthralling dogfight. Your instructor will guide you through take-off, general handling, approach, and eventually your landing.
- 30-minute Spitfire flight simulator for one person
- Full-size cockpit and totally immersive experience
- Choice of 200-degree external projector screen or Virtual Reality headset
- Instructor to guide you through take-off, handling and landing
- Tailor your own experience
- Bring spectators at no extra charge
- Pre- and post-flight briefing
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
What happens on the day?
On the day of your experience, make sure you arrive no sooner than 10 minutes before your allocated slot time. You’ll kick things off with an introduction and pre-flight briefing, before taking your seat in the full-size Spitfire simulator cockpit.
Choose between a 200-degree external projector screen or use the state-of-the-art Virtual Reality 3D headset, and get ready to immerse yourself in the life of a WWII pilot as your instructor guides you through engine start up, take-off, general handling and landing. It’ll be up to you how your experience works, whether you fancy flying over the white cliffs of Dover and enjoying the sights, or shooting down the enemies in an enthralling battle!
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
- Minimum age: 6
- Children under 16 years MUST be supervised by a non-flying adult who is responsible for their behaviour
- Minimum height: 4ft
- Maximum height: 6ft 5in
- Maximum weight: 21 Stone
- Participants require a small degree of physical mobility to access the cockpits and/or confined space
- The Flight Sim Centre is easily accessed by disabled people
- All participants are permitted to bring up to 5 guests to share their flight experience. There is no additional charge for guests
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
This experience is available seven days a week throughout the year. Excluded dates may apply.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 30 minutes for the full experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.