Previous Page Breadcrumbs
30 minute F-35 Fighter Jet Flight SimulatorCode: PFSC30 9 month validity Tyne and Wear - Newcastle upon Tyne 1 person
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
30 minute F-35 Fighter Jet Flight Simulator
Add to Basket
Get behind the controls of the latest development in fighter jets with STOVL capability during this 30 minute simulator experience. This fantastic flight simulator is the only one of its kind available to the public in the UK, and it’s yours to enjoy first-hand. You’ll learn how to perform take-offs and landings under the guidance of your instructor, as well as controlling the aircraft in hover mode.
The F-35 is a military fighter jet used by the RAF and Royal Navy, and its stealth technology and advanced sensors make it the most lethal fighter aircraft ever built. Kitted out in your military flying suit and helmet, you’ll be closer to the real thing than most can ever dream of!
- 30 minute F-35 Fighter Jet Flight Simulator for one person
- UK’s only F-35 flight simulator in the UK available to the public
- Control aircraft in hover mode
- Perform take-offs and landings with your instructor
- Military flying suit and helmet provided
- Pre- and post-flight briefing
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
What happens on the day?
On arrival at the Flight Sim Centre, you’ll begin with a welcome, introduction and pre-flight briefing, before donning your military flying suit and helmet and stepping aboard the F-35 simulator with your instructor.
Your instructor will coach you through engine start up, taxi, take off, general handling, approach and landing. You’ll also receive a post flight de-briefing.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
- Minimum age: 6
- Children under 16 years MUST be supervised by a non-flying adult who is responsible for their behaviour
- Minimum height: 4ft
- Maximum height: 6ft 5in
- Maximum weight: 21 Stone
- Participants require a small degree of physical mobility to access the cockpits and/or confined space
- The Flight Sim Centre is easily accessed by disabled people
- All participants are permitted to bring up to 5 guests to share their flight experience. There is no additional charge for guests
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The experience is available seven days a week from 09.00 to 21.00. Exclusions will apply.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow up to 1 hour for the full experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.