Previous Page Breadcrumbs
1 Hour Seal Cave Experience for Two AdultsCode: PSCEX2 9 month validity Cornwall - Padstow 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
1 Hour Seal Cave Experience for Two Adults
Add to Basket
Get out on the water for a fantastic trip down the coast of Northern Cornwall. Your Seal Cave experience for Two Adults is a chance to see the wonderful creatures that inhabit the area. If you’re lucky you will be able to see other animals too on this safari on the sea type trip. Birds like guillemots and razorbills scatter the cliffs on a summers day. You might even be lucky enough to spot a dolphin as you journey on a rigid inflatable boat.
The ‘seal caves’ and Gulland Island are inhabited by a small population of grey seals. You might see them pop their heads out of the water as they investigate what’s going on, or you may find them basking on the rocks in the sun. Make sure you take a camera as there will be plenty of opportunities to take photos of the wildlife and the local attractions including Trevose Head lighthouse and Padstow lifeboat station. On the journey back the skipper will ramp up the speed for an exciting ride on the water.
- 1 hour seal cave experience for two adults
- A guide who will point local sites of interest including Trevose Head lighthouse and the Padstow lifeboat station
- Visit the “seals caves" where you can expect to see the resident grey seals
- Visit the Gulland Island which is another popular seal hang-out
- lots of birdlife at this spot
- Cruise back to harbour at speed to have a look for dolphins
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
When you arrive at Padstow Harbour you will head south out of the Camel Estuary and make your way to the ‘seal caves’. Here you should be able to spot grey seals as they pop up out of the water or sun themselves on the rocks. Take in the gorgeous sights that surround you and see what other animals you can spot.
Your friendly guide will point out all the local sites of interest as well as any creatures you come across, unless you spot them first! Perhaps you’ll see a dolphin or the puffins on ‘Puffin Island’? After an hour at sea you’ll head back to the harbour with a camera full of great snaps.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- For the purpose of this voucher - adults are deemed to be aged 16 and over
- If you wish to take children (including those aged 1 to 4) please ask for details when making your booking
- The experience is not suitable for babies under 1 year
- Elderly and disabled passengers are more than welcome on the trips but please bear in mind that there will be some steps down to the boat and at very low tides the boats run from Lower Beach which is a short walk from the harbour and down some steps to the sand. The crew will be more than happy to help anyone who may need some extra assistance. If you have any concerns about access or suitability please ask when booking
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
This experience is available on selected dates throughout the year.
We recommend you book at least four to six weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Aim to arrive 30 minutes before your trip is due to leave.
The time your 1 hour trip is booked for is the time the boat will leave the harbour so arrive in plenty time.
Remember to allow time to find parking as the carpark at Padstow harbour is notoriously busy, especially during peak summer weeks.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Cornwall - Padstow
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.