Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Luxury Wine, Champagne and Port Tasting paired with Cheese and TrufflesCode: PWCOT2 SP1 9 month validity London - St James's 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Luxury Wine, Champagne and Port Tasting paired with Cheese and Truffles
Add to Basket
Celebrate the finer things with an evening of luxury wines, Champagne, vintage port, gourmet cheeses, and truffles. Wine Cottage specialise in upscale wine tasting events at a 5* central London location.
You and your guest will sample seven superb boutique wines, including a glass of award-winning Champagne and a Colheita style vintage port. Enjoy an all butter rose and raspberry lemon tartlet, followed by two outstanding Whites, two exceptional Reds, and an exquisite sweet Recioto della Valpolicella Classico. All this will be accompanied by fine cheeses, chocolate truffles and dark chocolate.
Learn the systematic approach to wine tasting, the science behind food and wine pairing and the knowledge of reading the "old world" and "new world" wine labels from Wine Cottage’s resident expert, certified wine instructor Kam Zadeh. You’ll also be awarded an official Wine Cottage Certificate of Attendance to commemorate your day.
- Luxury wine tasting for two
- 7 exclusively selected wines, including an award winning Champagne and a Colheita 2000 vintage port
- Each wine paired with cheese, truffle or dark chocolate, Champagne paired with all butter rose and raspberry lemon curd tartlet
- Generous tasting measures
- Led by a qualified wine instructor
- Certificate of Attendance
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival at your pre-booked Wine Cottage experience, you’ll be welcomed by your instructor before you sample seven luxury wines and an exclusive Champagne alongside an array of cheese, dark chocolate truffles.
You’ll learn about wine tasting, pairing and choosing and come away with an official Wine Cottage Certificate of Attendance.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 18
- The experience is not suitable for those with a dairy and severe nut allergy
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The experience is available on Saturdays from 17.30 to 19.30. Excluded dates may apply.
We recommend you book at least six weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 2 hours for the full experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
London - St James's
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Luxury Vintage and Estate Red Wine and Cheese Tasting for TwoSave 69% £290.00 £89.00
- The View from The Shard and a Three Course Meal for Two at Marco Pierre White's London Steakhouse CoSave 38% £153.40 £95.00
- Comedy Night for TwoSave 36% £39.50 £25.00
- Theatrical Cocktail Experience for Two at Alcotraz, The Prison Cocktail Bar£70.00
- Four Course Sunday Brunch with Champagne for Two at London's Iconic Gherkin£90.00